Saturday 11 August 2012

Fabric project folder with pockets

This we made for my sister although she got it 3 months after her birthday! I went to make her this for her birthday and my sewing machine did not work correctly. The tension went all wrong, and I could not adjust it. I was gutted as I had got all excited about sewing again. I was not able to take the machine to a repairer until a few weeks later as Dean was not well and I was up to my neck at work. It went in for a service and came out working fine. Then Dean had his bypass and all the excitment about sewing went out of the window. I booked two weeks off work for the olympics and used this time to do some crafting while I wtched loads of sport. So my sister eventually got her gift. I added some ribbons wound on to bobbins.


No comments:

Post a Comment