Tuesday 17 September 2013

Paper Haven - Stampin up Craft Weekend Project 1

This was my first crafting weekend, and my first stay in a hotel by myself! It was a fabulous weekend hosted by Julie Kettlewell, all the other ladies were fabulous and we all had a great time. The hotel was very good to us as well, we had breakfast buffet lunch and evening meals included. The buffet lunch surprised us all, it was a cooked meal, the only down side was the price of the wine! It was probably good that I did not have much to drink, last thing I want to be is drunk in charge of some scissors or a heat gun.

The first project on Friday night was a box folded from one piece of 12x12 paper. This was fun and took a while to master, but when I got home I made a few more.



This shows the inside which can contain a small card as shown, but would be good for small pieces of jewelry or crafting embellishments given as gifts.


This is the card inside.


I made this one when I got home using some papers left over from the weekend and my Stampin up stamp and die set for the baubles.


The card inside.


Simple one made with non Stampin up papers and a simple bow.


Another made with papers left from the weekend and some flowers I stamped while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment