Sunday 4 May 2014

Hexagon Boxes

Hi

I have been making some lovely boxes, hexagon shape, and can be decorated very cheaply for males or females.

This olive green one looks great for a fathers day gift. Fill it with your dads favourite sweets.


I used the Mosaic Madness stamp set and punch to decorate the boxes (the box tutorial was from Elaine at papercraft button on YouTube, thank you Elaine). I alternated the colours of the mosaics all the way round, and I hand cut the centre of the mosaic and placed a different colour in the centre of each, a good two tone embellishment.

I went to make another one, using 12 x 12 crushed curry card stock, but messed up the measurement for the top, as the top will just push down and stay closed with out glue, if you measure correctly! But my mistake has been used, and I love it for giving a bottle as a gift. A bottle bag is nice, but this is way better than a bag, what you you think? :)



Here they are together, a great project to make, and I think these will have to go in my folder as a sample of boxes I can make to order. I am going to try and sell some bits and bobs to fund some more crafting goodies.


Check out for the goodies at www.craftingshaz.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment