Saturday 23 August 2014

Baby Boy Exploding Box smothered in Stampin up

Congratulations to my Cousin Darren and his lovely partner Jurate, they have a beautiful baby Michael Christopher Pickett. The baby was born on August 13th at 9pm, and I made them this exploding box card the weekend after, as I do not like making things like this until the baby has been born. It was posted off on Monday and they should have it by now. There are a lot of photos and I have used so many stamps, punches, colours, dies and papers from Stampin up that I can't list them all at the bottom so have only listed a few!




This is the bottom layer before I put the box together.


Washi tape along the top of each square.





Don't tell me off, I have used one of last years Stampin' Up ribbons that is not available this year, but I did not have anything to trim the bottom edge of the shoe. Our current lace trim is cream colour and it did not match the white of the paper. I bought extra of this ribbon before it went out of stock, it is elasticated and I will cry when I have used it.












I put our hand written greeting in the the box lid, I hope they see this or they will think it is a mystery RAK until they see it on my Facebook page!

Here goes at trying to remember what I have used.

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com



No comments:

Post a Comment