Monday 6 April 2015

Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set from Stampin Up

I thought i didn't like the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from Stampin' up, but i did keep looking at all the samples from other demonstrators and begun to think that may be I must have the set. So my next order included the set, and I am glad I now own it! So I had a late night last night and made a few cards. I wanted to use the 2013-2015 set of in colours that will be leaving the catalogue in the summer, so if you too love the colours get them before they go.

This set of in colours have been the ones I love the most since I started using Stampin' up products and I will be sad if they do not move some of them to the main colour range, as they do that sometimes when a new catalogue is produced.







Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment