Sunday 11 June 2017

Stampin' Up! in colours week

This week I have been working with Stampin' up 'in colours'. Let me introduce them:


Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig. Check them out here.

The first set I completed this week were these.


I used the designer series paper that you can buy in the colours (this paper is slightly shaded), with the flower shop stamp set and punch. You will see better on the below single shots that I used the new faceted gems in the centre of each flower. The colour coded ribbon is also available to match and it looks lovely behind the flowers. Any sentiment can be uses for these cards. You don't have to get all the colours as shown in the link about, they may not all be your cup of tea, but you can get them singularly. The paper will all come in one pack.






What is your favorite colour? I can't choose at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment